- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
The Acting Prosecutor General Advocate Ray Goba is keen to expedite the arrest of the accused Minister of Tertiary and Higher Education, Professor Jonathan Moyo. Advocate Ray Goba, has gone ahead and directed the Police Commissioner-General Augustine Chihuri to swiftly complete all the relevant paperwork relating to Professor Jonathan Moyo so he can be hauled to court to answer charges of corruption, money laundering and abusing approximately US$500 000 of Zimbabwe Development Fund (Zimdef)….Read More