- SOUTH AFRICA Johannesburg mayor now understands why former Zimbabwe president Robert Mugabe banned NGOs (Non Governmental Organisations)
- COP SAYS president Mnangagwa went up to grade 7 level and he will arrest ‘Zanu-PF supporters as they cause suffering, if they enter a police camp whilst wearing Zanu-PF regalia .
- NELSON CHAMISA says "Adopt a single African currency, a visa free Africa , build strong security, communication, media, economic and financial support systems and institutions"
- ZIMBABWE, which is under United States sanctions, receives 18 helicopters from a sanctioned Russian state entity, Rostec
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA MAY be impeached after Zimbabwe's general elections in August 2023.
(Zimbabwe Security Forces On High Alert And ‘Look East Policy’ Is Paying Dividends)- Gen Constantine-Chiwenga
The Zimbabwe Defence Forces are aware of machinations by Zimbabwe’s enemies to destablise the country using local elements and that such plots will come to naught. The country’s security forces said the same plots were fomented during the liberation struggle but failed. In an interview on the sidelines of the 36th Independence day celebrations at the National Sports Stadium in Harare yesterday, the ZDF Commander General Constantine Chiwenga said the security forces were on high…Read More