- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
Former Warriors defender Paul Gundani has died. Gundani, who played for ZiscoSteel and Lancashire died at a private clinic in his home town of Kwekwe at lunch time after a short illness.He had been taken to the clinic in the morning after his condition had deteriorated. It is understood the former Dream Team stalwart, who was the Footballers Union of Zimbabwe (FUZ) secretary general, first complained of fever and a headache on Sunday. source-newsdayRead More