- BEING gay isn't illegal in Zimbabwe but, consensual physical conduct between men is punishable with a fine, or up to one year in prison, or both according to the country's Criminal Law.
- 'POLICE:manhunt for 5 members of the notorious machete wielding gang called the ‘Ziga clan’ for murder, robbery and assault '.
- TWO Zimbabwe Honda Fit pirate taxi drivers regularly offered lifts then robbed Bulawayo passengers of money, bank cards and phones at gunpoint.
- THREE armed Zimbabweans steal US$180 000 from Mr Farai Vengesai (27) , a Nketa 6, Bulawayo man,visiting relatives in Killarney suburb.
- FALSE MEDIA ALERT, brings hundreds Zimbabwe students to Zanu PF HQ, then sealed off as military conducted a bomb sweep
Zimbabwe is one of the 22 countries in the world with the highest burden of tuberculoses (TB), the provincial TB and Leprosy coordinator for Midlands, Bernard Sibanda has said. 35,566 cases of TB of all types were notified in Addressing people gathered for the Midlands World TB day commemorations in Lower Gweru on Thursday Sibanda said TB was the second leading cause of death and the common cause of death among people living with HIV…Read More