- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
First Lady Grace Mugabe has resumed her controversial rallies today as she is currently addressing beneficiaries of a housing scheme in Kadoma.Vice Presidents Phelekezela Mphoko and Emmerson Mnangagwa and Local Government minister Ignatius Chombo are some of the noticeable top government officials in attendance. Last year, she embarked on countrywide rallies dubbed “meet-the-people tours” during which she unleashed acerbic attacks on Mujuru, accusing her of a host of offences chief among them being a…Read More