- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
First Lady Grace Mugabe has resumed her controversial rallies today as she is currently addressing beneficiaries of a housing scheme in Kadoma.Vice Presidents Phelekezela Mphoko and Emmerson Mnangagwa and Local Government minister Ignatius Chombo are some of the noticeable top government officials in attendance. Last year, she embarked on countrywide rallies dubbed “meet-the-people tours” during which she unleashed acerbic attacks on Mujuru, accusing her of a host of offences chief among them being a…Read More