- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
DEMOCRACY- RHODESIA had six prime ministers in 20 years namely Roy Welensky, Garfield Todd, Edgar Whitehead, Winston Field, Ian Douglas Smith and Bishop Abel Muzorewa. However over the next 36 years since 18 April 2018 to date RHODESIA then called Zimbabwe had one man in charge constantly updating his titles from Prime Minister to President, and eventually Executive President of Zimbabwe, none but our darling 92 year old despot president Robert Gabriel Mugabe,.. president Robert…Read More