- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
Pretoria – A senior Home Affairs official in Pretoria, Elisha Matsipa, was on Monday arrested for “putting South Africa at risk” by fraudulently selling ID documents for as much as R23 000. According to IOL, the department has warned other employees involved in this type of crime to stop immediately as they too would face the same fate. After a prolonged investigation, the Hawks and the department eventually got their man, arresting the 43-year-old assistant…Read More