- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
Pretoria – A senior Home Affairs official in Pretoria, Elisha Matsipa, was on Monday arrested for “putting South Africa at risk” by fraudulently selling ID documents for as much as R23 000. According to IOL, the department has warned other employees involved in this type of crime to stop immediately as they too would face the same fate. After a prolonged investigation, the Hawks and the department eventually got their man, arresting the 43-year-old assistant…Read More