- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
THE Welshman Ncube-led MDC party has warned that, if not stopped, ongoing job cuts will likely increase prostitution, child marriages and domestic violence. Over 20,000 workers have been fired across the country over the past three weeks following a Supreme Court ruling that allows employers to terminate workers’ contracts on three months’ notice and without retrenchment packages. In a statement Friday, MDC Women’s Assembly deputy chairperson, Elizabeth Chinyanga, said prostitution, child marriages and labour is going…Read More