- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S dire economic situation is impacting negatively on the economic and social rights of millions'-United Nations
THE Welshman Ncube-led MDC party has warned that, if not stopped, ongoing job cuts will likely increase prostitution, child marriages and domestic violence. Over 20,000 workers have been fired across the country over the past three weeks following a Supreme Court ruling that allows employers to terminate workers’ contracts on three months’ notice and without retrenchment packages. In a statement Friday, MDC Women’s Assembly deputy chairperson, Elizabeth Chinyanga, said prostitution, child marriages and labour is going…Read More