- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
- MUGABE , DEAD: 'A diarrhoea outbreak spreads across Harare, with hundreds affected', Harare Health Services dir Chonzi
- 22 injured after kombi with school children did not give way, and collided with a car at the intersection of Luveve and Masiyephambili roads in Emakhandeni, Bulawayo.
Men and women today broke down in tears as church representatives combined voices with seven political entities in condemning President Robert Mugabe’s government for the March abduction of Itai Dzamara. Dzamara, a journalist and civil rights activist, was taken away by unidentified men on March 9 and his whereabouts remain a mystery. More than 2,000 people from different religious backgrounds, civil society and political parties today gathered at the Zimbabwe Grounds in Harare’s Highfield suburb…Read More