- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
Cognisant of the Festive Season that is upon us, and mindful of the escalating number of accidents that have befallen our nation during past Festive seasons, the majority of these accidents mainly due to human negligence, the PDP would like to send a safety message straight to the public transport operators that: 1. The public transporters must exercise extreme moral restraint and extreme caution when it relates to transporting the public from one point to another….Read More