- WATCH: Tytan and Olinda's +HIV status aired,..Interesting relationship drama!
- Bulawayo’s Pumula North suburb machetes gangs where they are allegedly attacking residents and selling drugs to school children.
- SUSPECTED poisoned 400g Pilchards in SA Tomato Sauce products batch codes starting with ZST2 and ZSC2 recalled
- HIGH COURT reverses 43 prospective nurses recruitment 2018 ban by the Harare Central Hospital School of Nursing,
- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
Efforts by two non-governmental organisations to demonstrate at Parliament Building on Thursday with the aim of lobbying legislators to impeach President Robert Mugabe were quashed after the Zimbabwe Republic Police denied them permission to do so. However, the organisers are adamant that they will go ahead with their plans next week. The Democracy Advocate Trust (DAT) and Occupy Africa Unity Square had planned to call for Mugabe’s impeachment by Parliament over missing public funds, following…Read More