- 'FORMER LIB DEM LEADER AND ALSO FORMER BRITISH VICE PM, lands six figure Facebook Job at Silicon Valley , Carlifonia USA' .
- BREXIT: 670.000 MARCH IN LONDON...an estimated 670,000 people marched today in an anti Brexit London march.
- CAMEROON COURT REJECTS all legal objections to the presidential polls in Yaounde.
- 'DEMOCRACY? '-MDC NATIONAL organising secretary Amos Chibaya has slammed the door shut on wannabe presidents, saying Nelson Chamisa will go uncontested.
- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
POLITICAL parties, churches, civic groups and ordinary Zimbabweans have upped the pressure on President Robert Mugabe’s regime to abide by the country’s constitution which guarantees the safety of all citizens and immediately release journalist turned activist Itai Dzamara. After a well-attended prayer rally called for the firebrand activist at Zimbabwe Grounds on Saturday, the conveners of the meeting penned a declaration that called on the State to commit to finding Dzamara. They said, “The head…Read More