- 'Angola’s ex-president Dos Santos’ defends his son and ex central bank gov over embezzling US$500 million from Angola's ’s sovereign wealth fund'.
- 'Lesotho’s ruling party gave PM Thabane an ultimatum to resign by yesterday after his wife was charged with the murder of her rival'.
- A GURUVE ZIMBABWE WOMAN (29) SCALDED HER HUSBAND WITH HOT water after he caught her being intimate with her boyfriend in an outside toilet..
- GVT appoints Mass Media trustees, following a 20 year dormant Zimbabwe Mass Media Trust, which interestingly is the majority shareholder in Zimpapers.
- UK: GODFREY ZIMBIZI (23) jailed 18 months after bank customers were tricked out of more than £1million when they were sent texts asking if they’d made a large payment to Amazon, a court heard.
OPPOSITION MDC leader Welshman Ncube has warned that allowing parliament to make back-dated changes to labour laws could backfire “Once that becomes acceptable then what will stop any government of the day from willy-nilly taking away our rights retrospectively?” Ncube said in brief statement. He added “When those who are asserting the unprincipled position that there is no restriction to the making of retrospective laws become victims of such laws they will be the first…Read More