- IRAN’S PARLIAMENT has approved the ‘hijab and chastity' bill’; with harsh punishments for violations for violators of a mandatory dress code, including fines and prison terms.
- NELSON Chamisa, who leads (CCC) a party with neither structures nor constitution, was ejected from a Belvedere house due to failure to pay rentals
- RISHI Sunak has announced green policy changes
- BROOKE BRUK JOHNSON (21) wins Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2023
- VICTORIA FALLS residents accuse CHAMISA of dictatorial tendencies and seeking to impose non local candidates ahead of polls
RENEWAL Democrats of Zimbabwe (RDZ) are not just another political party making up the numbers, but are a genuine contender to become the next government, party president Elton Mangoma has said. Addressing journalists at the Harare Press Club on Friday, Mangoma said he was presenting an alternative political party to Zimbabwe, which has gone 35 years under the rule of one party, Zanu PF. Mangoma was flanked by his party members Fortune Munyonga (Youth President),…Read More