- ISRAELI PM BENJAMIN NETANYAHU CHARGED with fraud, breach of trust ,corruption and bribery
- High Court Judge allows Mugabe's cousin, Ignatius Chombo's passport, to be released to him
- FORMER SOUTH AFRICA STATE SECURITY MINISTER Bongani Bongo was arrested on Thursday on charges of corruption.
- LIST OF RENAMED BULAWAYO AND HARARE roads after Emmerson Mnangagwa, John Landa Nkomo, Queen Lozikeyi and South Africa's Oliver Tambo.
- BULAWAYO DOMINICAN CONVENT HIGH SCHOOL shocking 2020 fees.
IN 1990, the Government introduced an economic blueprint — Economic Structural Adjustment Programme — which became commonly known as Esap. Esap would grow in popularity to become one of the most commonly talked about economic blueprints after Independence. Even today it is still being discussed as the starting point of the economic path the country travelled through since then. While for many Zimbabweans, 1990 is remembered for Esap, for Edmos Hadebe, then a 25-year-old young man…Read More