- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
IN 1990, the Government introduced an economic blueprint — Economic Structural Adjustment Programme — which became commonly known as Esap. Esap would grow in popularity to become one of the most commonly talked about economic blueprints after Independence. Even today it is still being discussed as the starting point of the economic path the country travelled through since then. While for many Zimbabweans, 1990 is remembered for Esap, for Edmos Hadebe, then a 25-year-old young man…Read More