- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- 'ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces'
- '4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe'.
TO the ‘DISCERNING EYE,’ , The Zimbabwean people are being taken for fools by Mugabe and his Zanu PF, case in point, the Matebeleland area and leader’s fiasco. It is not a coincidence that the Zanu PF national political commissar Saviour Kasukuwere is spearheading the construction of houses for 20,000 Zanu PF youths at the historic Umvutsha farm in Bulawayo, while outrage against Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko’s outrageousRainbow Towers hotel stay has spread across…Read More