- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
PUMPED UP and feeling anointed to succeed after the Zanu PF congress, Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa toured the collapsed Ziscosteel in December 2014 and declared that the company – closed since 2009 – would soon resume operations. Addressing a campaign rally in his then Chirumhanzu constituency, the Midlands political godfather declared: “Very soon, production will resume at New Zimsteel (Zisco’s new name) and this will go a long way in reviving the economy.” The suffering…Read More