- CORONA LOCKDOWN: Zim nonsense, as 21 day lockdown was eased to allow farmers to sell produce at the markets starting Tuesday.
- BULAWAYO, SURBURBS A DARK CITY AFTER theft of Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority (Zesa) cables on Tuesday
- 4 INJURED IN ZUPCO BUS AND haulage truck accident intersection of Seventh Street and Samora Machel Avenue on Wednesday.
- 13 staff at Mater Dei Hospital and all residents at Qalisa Retirement Village , were placed in isolation after a male resident (79) died on Saturday
- Botswana Gvt Director of Health Shipayagae, places all 57 MPs in quarantine after a parliamentary nurse tested positive for Covid-19,
Zimbabweans should brace for sustained crippling power cuts after energy regulator, Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority (Zera) rejected tariff hike application from Zesa. Zesa had applied to increase power costs to 14,69 cents per kilowatt hour from 9,86 cents, an increase of 49 percent. The controversial bid hike which drew condemnation from business sector and individual consumers was rejected on July 14. “After duly considering the tariff application the written and oral submissions from various consumer…Read More