- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
TWENTY-THREE illegal Ethiopian immigrants are facing deportation. Soldiers stumbled on the immigrants sleeping in a bush near an army camp in Redcliff. Mulumen Mentose Kelbore, 35, and 22 of his countrymen appeared before Kwekwe Resident Magistrate Taurai Manwere charged with entering the country through an undesignated port of entry. They all pleaded guilty and were remanded in custody to March 9 for sentence. Prosecuting, Moreblessing Gadze told the court that on a date unknown but during…Read More