- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
A controversial Zanu PF youth member Energy Mutodi believed to be so loyal to President Robert Mugabe has made sensational claims that the G40 faction in the party, which is believed to be aligned to first lady Grace Mugabe has already lined up party members which it intend s to kill this year. In an article posted on his Facebook timeline, Mutodi said a faction in Zanu PF known as the Generation 40 that is…Read More