- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
- MUGABE , DEAD: 'A diarrhoea outbreak spreads across Harare, with hundreds affected', Harare Health Services dir Chonzi
- 22 injured after kombi with school children did not give way, and collided with a car at the intersection of Luveve and Masiyephambili roads in Emakhandeni, Bulawayo.
Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime liberation struggle War veterans are beneficiaries of the system, through receipt of loans ,medical cover, school fees, pensions, funeral costs, and various other welfare benefits. War veterans are, arguably, the greatest financial drain from Zimbabwe’s meagre revenues, generated from a dead economy. Zimbabwe reportedly has a total of 43 000 children of war veterans who have been registered to benefit from Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime school fees fund. The Secretary for Welfare Services for War…Read More