- WATCH: Tytan and Olinda's +HIV status aired,..Interesting relationship drama!
- Bulawayo’s Pumula North suburb machetes gangs where they are allegedly attacking residents and selling drugs to school children.
- SUSPECTED poisoned 400g Pilchards in SA Tomato Sauce products batch codes starting with ZST2 and ZSC2 recalled
- HIGH COURT reverses 43 prospective nurses recruitment 2018 ban by the Harare Central Hospital School of Nursing,
- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
Government yesterday announced it will be staggering pension payment to war veterans and spouses of national heroes and ex-political prisoners, detainees and restrictees. In a statement, the Public Service Commission said any inconviencies caused were sincerely regretted. “The Public Service Commission wishes to advise that the Ministry of Finance has staggered pensioners’ pay dates as follows: November 6 – war veterans’ pension, war veterans’ spouse and children’s pension, ex-political prisoners, detainees and restrictees’ spouse and…Read More