- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
A top Zipra ex-combatant, John Gazi has had his farm invaded by Zanu PF supporters on the outskirts of Bulawayo. The invaders claimed the farm is too large for Gazi. The Zanu PF supporters began allocating each other portions of the 1 000-hectare Honey Bird Kop Farm, about 40km along the Bulawayo-Plumtree road, on Tuesday and continued with the exercise yesterday. A Mangena, who was leading the pegging exercise, said Gazi was lucky to have…Read More