- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
MORE ministers have enrolled to study law at the University of Zimbabwe (UZ), it has emerged. The Minister of Information Communication Technology, Postal and Courier Services, Supa Mandiwanzira; Lands and Rural Resettlement Minister, Douglas Mombeshora, his wife Millicent; several magistrates and prosecutors have registered for the special programme which can be completed in six years as opposed to the conventional four years. The UZ’s Senior Assistant Registrar’s Office did not respond to questions sent to…Read More