- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
FIFTEEN local women who were stranded in Kuwait have returned home, with a senior government official yesterday saying more people than previously thought, with over 150 still marooned in the Gulf state. Warning members of public to be wary of people offering them jobs and scholarships to work or study overseas, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement that they must verify the authenticity and integrity of people or organisations recruiting them before…Read More