- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
. As the cash crisis rocks Zimbabwe ahead of the introduction of the bond notes, people are now sleeping in front of their banking halls to beat the queues in order to access their hard earned money. According to Fagio Marowa, he went out into town during the night to buy medication for his child and discovered quite a large number of people sleeping in front of the banking hall. He posted their pictures and…Read More