- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
NANGAGWA, MLISWA’S UNCLE, RELATIVE to Didymus Mutasa, appoints his son inlaw Mlotshwa as Chairperson of Sports and Recreation Commission Board. Its quite interesting to note the similarities between Mnangagwa and Mugabe including corruption and surrounding himself with family in positions of authority so that their looting can continue unabated. Remember Didymus Mutasa is back in Zanu pf, claiming he never left but was forced out by Mugabe, and we also know that recently Mnangagwa instructed…Read More