- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
HIGHER and Tertiary Education minister, Jonathan Moyo, has dragged Zimbabwe Newspapers to the High Court over unpaid Manpower Development Fund contributions to the tune of US$102 218 and US$28 392 respectively. Moyo also took Farm and City Centre for the same ‘crime’. In terms of Section 53 of the Manpower Planning and Development Act, the minister is empowered to impose levy by a statutory instrument payable to the Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund (Zimdef). Moyo said…Read More