- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
The Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC) has fired former chief executive officer Happison Muchechetere and former General Manager (Finance) Elliot Kasu. The corporation has also dismissed on three months’ notice former General Manager (Radio Services) Allan Chiweshe and Head (Finance) Ralph Nyambudzi. The four were found guilty of various charges that were committed during their tenure spanning from 2009 to 2013. In a statement, ZBC board chairperson, Father Gibson Munyoro said the actions and behaviour of…Read More