- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA FILES OPPOSING PAPERS TO THE MDC ALLLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA'S election petition challenging the Mnangagwa’s victory in the harmonised election of 30 July 30 2018.
- MDC ALLIANCE MP ELECT FOR ZENGEZA WEST CONSTITUENCY ACCUSED OF WRECKING A MARRIAGE as he made his way back to the house of assembly recently.
- ZIMBABWE WAITED WITH BAITED BREATH FOR ZANU-PF lawyers to file their opposing papers to Nelson Chamisa's concourt case challenging Mnangagwa's victory in the harmonised elections of 30 July 2018, then all Zanu pf jaws dropped in deep shock!
- SOUTH SUDAN'S PRESIDENT SALVA KIIR LAST WEEK PROMOTED HIS WIFE Mary Ayen to the rank of a major general in the army, according to the military
- SECOND WESTMINISTER TERROR ATTACK, as Birmingham Man deliberately drives into people and towards the Parliament Houses.
A ROMAN Catholic priest from Bulawayo has allegedly impregnated a nun, leading to her banishment.The Archbishop of Bulawayo, Alex Thomas, confirmed that Father Kevin Mthunzi Takaendesa had been disciplined for the offence. He, however, dismissed reports that Father Takaendesa fled to England after impregnating the nun. “Father Kevin was disciplined for impregnating a nun and I have it in writing but he went to England on holiday which was planned at the beginning of…Read More