- SIGNED AFFIDAVITS BY 'STOP IT!' Grace Mugabe for her Rlls Royce (RGRRG) and RANGE Rover (RG SVA) to Botswana and South Africa.
- MDC-T leader Tsvangirai to get a golden handshake including a gratuity, medical cover and Highlands mansion he occupied during his tenure as GNU Prime Minister.
- VP Rtd Gen Chiwenga to ensure all security officers take part in removing illegal vendors and pirate taxi operators after 48 hours nationwide
- FOUR die of cholera in Chegutu, a disease that killed over 4000 people in 2008 in Zimbabwe. Neighbouring Zambia has so far had 3260 cases of cholera and 74 cholera deaths in the current outbreak
- Chinamasa defends Obert Mpofus wealth on allegations of corruption 'We are comfortable with rich white people, but a rich black man, we conclude that he is a thief. This is not a fair comment'
A ROMAN Catholic priest from Bulawayo has allegedly impregnated a nun, leading to her banishment.The Archbishop of Bulawayo, Alex Thomas, confirmed that Father Kevin Mthunzi Takaendesa had been disciplined for the offence. He, however, dismissed reports that Father Takaendesa fled to England after impregnating the nun. “Father Kevin was disciplined for impregnating a nun and I have it in writing but he went to England on holiday which was planned at the beginning of…Read More