- US$98k fraud at Bulawayo milling company
- SHARE SWAP EXPOSES TAGWIREI'S vast web
- ZIMBABWE IS SET TO MISS OUT ON THE COVID-19 DEBT RELIEF specifically set aside by the European Union for African countries because of its bad debtor tag.
- VICE PRESIDENT CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA'S ESTRANGED WIFE Marry has filed an urgent High Court application seeking the release of her passport to allow her to receive urgent medical attention in South Africa. This comes after Marry was diagnosed with lymphoedema - a condition which her doctors describe as a build-up of fluids in body tissues that can no longer be drained, causing massive swelling.
- MDC ALLIANCE VICE PRESIDENT AND LAWYER TENDAI BITI WAS ARRESTED and charged with assault on Friday after attending a police station by appointment.
VICE-President Emmerson Mnangagwa and his counterpart Phelekezela Mphoko where tangled in a power fight last week during the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair in Bulawayo. The fight at Zanu PF stand was over paraphernalia of national hero and late Vice-President Joshua Nkomo’s history. According to NewsDay, Mphoko was the first to tour the stand Wednesday before Mnangagwa on Thursday. “He (Mphoko) arrived at the stand, looked around and found 50 copies of Nkomo’s autobiography, The Story…Read More