- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
HARARE spokesperson for the People’s Democratic Party Nqobizitha Khumalo has described the lavish celebration of President Robert Mugabe’s birthday at a time when people are suffering from serious economic problems and starvation as vulgar. In a statement Khumalo said during these harsh economic times under which people are living someone decided to throw a lavish bash and this is inhuman to say the least. Mugabe can at great pains justify his foreign trips as well…Read More