- CORONA LOCKDOWN: Zim nonsense, as 21 day lockdown was eased to allow farmers to sell produce at the markets starting Tuesday.
- BULAWAYO, SURBURBS A DARK CITY AFTER theft of Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority (Zesa) cables on Tuesday
- 4 INJURED IN ZUPCO BUS AND haulage truck accident intersection of Seventh Street and Samora Machel Avenue on Wednesday.
- 13 staff at Mater Dei Hospital and all residents at Qalisa Retirement Village , were placed in isolation after a male resident (79) died on Saturday
- Botswana Gvt Director of Health Shipayagae, places all 57 MPs in quarantine after a parliamentary nurse tested positive for Covid-19,
The Constitutional Court on Wednesday ruled that criminal defamation was void at law, after journalists challenged the validity of Section 96 of the Criminal Codification and Reform Act. Chief Justice Godfrey Chidyausiku, together with a full bench of the Constitutional Court granted the application by the Media Institute of Southern Africa (Zimbabwe), NewsDay deputy editor Nqaba Matshazi , freelance journalists Godwin Mangudya and Sydney Saize and Rodger Stringer. The court said a 2015 judgment on…Read More