- COMMAND HEALTH:President Mnangagwa has appointed RTD Gen VP Chiwenga as Minister of Health and Childcare with immediate effect.
- 'OFFENCE-DRIVING WHILE BLACK'- UK COPS STOP BLACK PLAYER for driving posh car
- ZANU PF Secretary for Administration Obert Mpofu who had said, "Hashtags come and go, but ZANU PF (@ZANUPF_Official) endures beyond the trending. Actually, we are the trend-setter. Above all, #ZimbabweanLivesMatter in the heart of ZANU PF's existence. This will remain beyond the trending."
- BEITBRIDGE Border Post closed yesterday after 5 Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) employees, tested positive for COVID-19
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, ZANU PF Harare South MP Tongai Mnangagwa tests Covid-19 positive
The Constitutional Court on Wednesday ruled that criminal defamation was void at law, after journalists challenged the validity of Section 96 of the Criminal Codification and Reform Act. Chief Justice Godfrey Chidyausiku, together with a full bench of the Constitutional Court granted the application by the Media Institute of Southern Africa (Zimbabwe), NewsDay deputy editor Nqaba Matshazi , freelance journalists Godwin Mangudya and Sydney Saize and Rodger Stringer. The court said a 2015 judgment on…Read More