- 'Prostate cancer sufferer South African music legend Hugh Masekela (78) has died'.
- Parliament Committee told Energy Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) was prejudiced through 'irregular Chivayo payments' of over US$7 million, not US$5 million as originally reported .
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa has fired principal director of State residences, Innocent Dzapasi Tizora, as more heads are set to roll within his office in the continued purge of deposed former president Mugabe's aides
- Over 11 000 faulty prepaid meters were imported by Zesa after failing to certify the gadgets during manufacturing before shipment
- The Zaka East Member of Parliament reportedly was found lying dead on his sofa this morning at his rural home in Chiromo village after complaining about his high blood pressure.
Former South African anti-apartheid campaigner Tokyo Sexwale, who was once jailed alongside Nelson Mandela, officially entered the running Saturday to become president of FIFA, an aide told AFP. The 62-year-old diamond mining tycoon and former politician is the fifth official candidate for the February 26 election to succeed Sepp Blatter. Confirmation that Sexwale would enter the race came from a senior member of his staff, who requested anonymity. “Tokyo Sexwale will be a candidate for…Read More