- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa scuttles Vice President Chiwenga political plans
- Ex ZTA (CEO) Karikoga Kaseke dies at 62
- Self styled Italian Mafia boss exposed for abusing General Chiwenga's name to grab mines and companies
- Fife police officers die in head on collision with Trip Trans bus
- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
THE United States has set in motion a plan to “collapse the Zimbabwean economy overnight” by restricting US dollar imports into the country, our Harare Bureau has gathered. Part of this plot involves violent street protests against the scheduled introduction of bond notes aimed at easing US dollar cash shortages that began in April 2016. However, US Zimbabwe Embassy spokesperson Ms Karen Kelly could not be reached for comment yesterday. But Finance and Economic…Read More