- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
“WE are surviving on chicken nzondora(feet) and zvikanganwa hama (gizzards), the situation is really bad,” a Zimbabwean diplomat said in an interview at the weekend as he outlined the increasingly dire situation at the country’s foreign missions. Frustration is said to be high in the service and morale rock bottom. President Robert Mugabe has spent millions travelling the globe so far this year, even as the government admits it is struggling for money as tax…Read More