- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
In a nation that is faced with high numbers of road accidents and deaths on the lawless traffic jungle, mainly fuelled by corrupt traffic police who make a killing from bribes, non road worthy vehicles, unlicenced and dangerous drivers and greedy , heartless public transport operators who all operate in a Zanu PF created entropy, traffic fines for most offences have been dramatically raised. In the new budget delivered by Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime, it…Read More