- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
Seven people believed to be part of a well organised human trafficking syndicate that is luring female job seekers to Kuwait, appeared in court yesterday. They allegedly enticed the women on the pretext they have secured decent employment for them in the oil rich country, when in actual fact they are selling them into prostitution and other menial jobs. It also emerged that upon arrival, the victims were placed under “house arrest” and were not…Read More