- Two artisanal miners are feared dead in Shamva Lumbo18 Zuze Syndicate Mine mine shaft collapse on Tuesday morning .
- WATCH: Tytan and Olinda's +HIV status aired,..Interesting relationship drama!
- Bulawayo’s Pumula North suburb machetes gangs where they are allegedly attacking residents and selling drugs to school children.
- SUSPECTED poisoned 400g Pilchards in SA Tomato Sauce products batch codes starting with ZST2 and ZSC2 recalled
- HIGH COURT reverses 43 prospective nurses recruitment 2018 ban by the Harare Central Hospital School of Nursing,
CHIPINGE’S resource poor smallholder farmers are accruing huge livestock losses due to drought and diseases, with the latest statistics indicating that more than 1 300 cattle have died in the past few months. The cattle are dying at an alarming rate due to a combination of feed and water shortages as well as exposure to diseases like foot and mouth and anthrax. Chipinge District is a controlled zone that stretches to Chiredzi due to its…Read More