- ZIMBABWE IS COMPLETELY IGNORANT over transgender issues according to - transgender activist - Nathanson who was forced me out of Zim due to harassment
- AN ARMED ROBBER, ONE of a 5-men gang that robbed and murdered a woman in Gokwe was shot and killed by police at a road block early Saturday morning along the Harare-Chirundu Highway.
- Ex president Mphoko sues his former lawyer and MDC VP Prof Welshman Ncube over $1.4m, trust funds relating to the sale of Choppies shares
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, Norton MP Temba Mliswa and staff forcefully ejected from Karoi Country Club by war veterans.
- EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
DESPITE Harare’s irritation with calls for updates on the search for Itai Dzamara, the European Union Friday said they will continue monitoring progress on the government’s investigation into the issue of the missing journalist. Last month foreign affairs minister Simbarashe Mumbengwegwi reportedly warned French Ambassador to Zimbabwe Laurent Delahousse, after the western diplomat used his country’s national day commemorations in Harare to call for updates on the search for Dzamara. Mumbengegwi said Harare was ready…Read More