- 'Mnangagwa’s daughter, Farai Mlotshwa, ‘given’ US$5m starting with US$250 000 by (RBZ) and no invoices issued for the transactions!',
- Chamisa says Mnangagwa risks failure to complete his term of office if he does not embrace the MDC's proposals for political and electoral reforms.
- THE CATFIGHTS BETWEEN FORMER CELEBRITY COUPLE Tytan Skhokho and Olinda Chapel escalated yesterday in a public spat that left social media in meltdown.
- NATIONAL EMERGENCY AS CHINA SENDS 'BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS', basically an army of at least 100,000 ducks 4,827 kilometres (nearly 3,000 miles) from the eastern province of Zhejiang to Pakistan, which shares a border with the Xinjiang province. to fight locust infestation that poses a threat to regional food security.
- MALAWI PARLIAMENT ENDORSES the Cannabis Regulation Bill which allows for the farming of the three leaf herb for medicinal purposes.
Forestry Commission Spokesperson, Violet Makoto caused a stir today when she collapsed during a media tour and blamed the move on hunger. Makoto, a former ZBC presenter in Bulawayo collapsed at Ntabazinduna in the presence of is the current Minister of Water, Environment and Climate, Oppah Muchinguri and her immediate boss deputy general manager, Abedinico Marufu. “It’s true that Violet collapsed in a dramatic manner. She caused panic among the touring party including Muchinguri. “After…Read More