- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
- INFORMATION MINISTRY PERMANANT SECRETARY NICK MANGWANA has hinted at a total lockdown of Harare and Bulawayo following a spike in Covid-19 positive cases in the two cities.
- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
Bulawayo Cowdray Park Resident Recognised As National Tree Planting Ambassador THE Government has appointed a Cowdray Park resident as the national tree planting ambassador in recognition of his role in fighting deforestation through planting indigenous trees. In a letter dated June 27, the Minister of Environment, Water and Climate Oppah Muchinguri-Kashiri tasked Mr Never Bonde to lead an initiative to plant trees in schools, churches among other places. “It is my pleasure to appoint you…Read More