- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
Mutodi said the reports that President Mugabe blocked the arrest of Moyo who is wanted by police to answer charges of corruption and theft of trust property have tainted the office of the President by creating an impression that Mugabe is protecting criminals in his government as long as they support him to stay in power. He said according to reports, Moyo siphoned Zimdef funds meant to promote specialist training in his ministry and diverted…Read More