- ZIMBABWEAN, UK CHILDREN'S HOMES worker Tatenda Shoniwa groomed girl, 17, into sex.
- BULAWAYO BOY SCOUTS TROOP LEADER accused of sexually abusing young boys for the past 40 years.
- A GLOBAL study has ranked Zimbabwe's education as one of the most expensive, which is leading to a rise in school dropouts.
- ZANU-PF MP DEMANDS 'ChineseMustGo' police operation
- ZIMBABWE'S MILITARY in embarrassing outing at Russia's army games
The ruling party Zanu PF has been blamed for its policies that have resulted in the economy of this country collapsing. This has not happened in the political and social fronts alone. Zanu PF officials have also been involved in football leadership and their ways of doing things has taken Zimbabwean football to its knees. A close look at the leadership that has been at the Zimbabwe Football Association shows that Zanu PF has had…Read More