- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
The Constitutional Court has been informed that, Zanu PF stalwart, also ‘child rape’ accused, Dr ‘Munyaradzi Kereke’ , EX Reserve Bank Of Zimbabwe (RBZ) boss Gideon Gono’s ex-advisor, Munyaradzi Kereke is said to be unable to afford paying legal fees, allegedly, primarily because of the tax man,.. Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) allegedly garnished his bank accounts. Dr ‘Munyaradzi Kereke faces accusations of child sexual abuse, in which he allegedly sexually abused molesting two minors, including an 11-year-old relatives’ daughter at gunpoint,…Read More