- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
- ZIMBABWE'S DEFENCE AND WAR VETERANS AFFAIRS MINISTER OPPAH MUCHINGURI- who previously said "Coronavirus is the work of god punishing Western countries who imposed sanctions on us,", now says returnees and deportees from South Africa and Botswana have put Zimbabwe under tremendous pressure as PPEs and testing kits remain in short supply because of international competition
- A MBANJE user, Terence Joronga, stunned court, the dagga to protect himself against Covid-19 if added to food and drink.
- ZIM-149 coronavirus cases with 4new cases in Bulawayo and Mpilo Central Hospital in Bulawayo has banned patient visits
- HIGH COURT JUDGE JUSTICE TAWANDA CHITAPI ruling paves way for Khupe to recall Chamisa's remaining legislators, and councillors.
Bikita West legislator Munyaradzi Kereke (zanu-pf) yesterday said he never stole a cent from the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe and challenged anyone who lost even a goat to come forward. During cross-examination in his rape trial, Kereke said former RBZ Governor Gideon Gono did not know that he would be exposed because a thief can never anticipate. “Gono stole my $100 000 at my Renaissance Bank account when I was in Chiredzi. He is a…Read More