- BREXIT: 670.000 MARCH IN LONDON...an estimated 670,000 people marched today in an anti Brexit London march.
- CAMEROON COURT REJECTS all legal objections to the presidential polls in Yaounde.
- 'DEMOCRACY? '-MDC NATIONAL organising secretary Amos Chibaya has slammed the door shut on wannabe presidents, saying Nelson Chamisa will go uncontested.
- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
Major urban centres have been urged to consider erecting toll gates as majority of rich urbanites were not contributing to development of road infrastructure. Former Transport minister Obert Mpofu first made the suggestion igniting heated debates. However, Local Government, Public Works and National Housing Minister, Saviour Kasukuwere is now reignited the issue. “The influx of imported second hand vehicles has seen an unprecedented increase in volume of traffic on our roads resulting in road…Read More