- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
HIGHER and Tertiary Education minister Jonathan Moyo has once again used his Twitter account to taunt the country’s security service chiefs over their role in national governance issues. Moyo posted his rants on Monday in response to remarks by Zimbabwe Defence Forces Commander, General Constantine Chiwenga, who said the military were “stockholders of the Constitution and security guarantors”. “We are stockholders of the country. Some are stakeholders. Stakeholders will come and go, but stockholders have…Read More