- 'WHITE ELEPHANT PROJECT LIKE Chivhayo Electricity project in Gwanda, Mugabe's nephew dumps multimillion dolar Harare water project'
- ESTRANGED WIFE OF BRIG GEN MUTISI , ex Zim Consolidated Diamond Company (ZCDC) audit executive Dr Cleopatra Mutisi is facing murder charges
- AT LEAST SIX BILLS, lapsed after the august House failed to debate and pass them and dozed off during the First Session of the Ninth Parliament.
- MDC SEEKS HIGH COURT ORDER TO INTERDICT Home Affairs minister Mathema, Police Com-Gen Matanga and Officer Commanding Police Harare Central District from threatening the MDC party’s employees and interfering with the MDC business at Morgan Richard Tsvangirai House in Harare.
- DOCTORS AGAINST CONTROVERSIAL CORONERS OFFICE BILL AS IT VIOLATES their independence of conducting post-mortems without duress, ministerial directives and gives room to false reports
Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s daughter Farai on Saturday wedded Gerald Mlotshwa – lawyer to the Midlands godfather’s co-deputy and perceived political rival Phelekezela Mphoko – at a lavish ceremony that was held at the upmarket Leopard Rock Hotel in Vumba. Both the bride, Farai, and the groom, Mlotshwa, were divorcees. And as was to be expected, the wedding was well-attended by many of Mnangagwa’s perceived political allies in his mooted bid to succeed President Robert…Read More