- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
THE leader of a little-known political party was beginning a nine-year jail stretch yesterday after admitting a plot to bomb President Robert Mugabe’s private business, Alpha Omega Dairy, in Mazowe. Owen Kuchata, 34, leader of the Zimbabwe People’s Front (ZPF), entered guilty pleas last Friday to two counts — one for possessing weaponry for sabotage and another for money laundering over the January 29 plot which was foiled by police. On the first count…Read More